Wednesday, 10 April 2013

helpless

Bismillahirahmanirahim

assalamualaikum..

Getting inspired to write something here after i being silent for a long time.Sorry dear.I did not mean to ignore you at all.It is just that my life was totally busy with homeworks,assignments,tests n future final exam.
*sigh...In fact,i found a new hobby to release my tension.Instead of writing,i found myself happy shopping with my gurlfren.It is fun on how you are craving for something beautiful,glory n magnificient.And now i  know  the feeling and obsession that Rebecca   has in the Confession of Shopaholic.

Actually,it is not what i want to stress here.My topic today regarding the word helpless which define the feeling i feel when i do not have the courage to do anything.Easy words,i'm helpless.lol.

Never come across in my mind that having a life as university student is so tough.And for sure i'm not  talking about the study as i know the level are getting damn difficult.It is about FRENSHIP ladies and gentlemen.A bond that everybody has in this world. Your life will not complete without a word of FRIEND

To make this simple,let me tell you clearly about my real problem actually.I have hundreds perhaps thousands of friends in this world.From primary to secondary to matriculation and until today at university.As long as i befriended them,.i have no problem at all We built our trust and never betrayed each other to strengthen this bond.But living in this university is totally absurd.Not all friend can be trusted.Some of them are fake.In front of us,they show us a good manner but behind us the talked the bad things about us.One more thing,i hate when they criticize my belongings.Hallo!!!who are you to judge me.To judge what i have or what i wear.Seroiusly,you have no right to do so.Who you think you are??Don't tell me that you are jealous just because you cannot have one like mine.

Maybe,i'm just being quite.It is not because i am a coward.I do not want to fight  because of small things ya.Come on.We are an university student,and stop being a child.It is totally ashamed you know.
Sometimes, i feel that every drop of tears rolling down my cheek of missing you is useless.You never know it.You just want to care of your pride only.But have you ever think the pride of your friemds that you should care of??



I know,it is a waste for me to write here as you will never read this.At least i'm feeling satisfied.Thats important.


i'm helpless to tell you how i feel when you talk the bad things behind me
  i know it dear
i'm helpless to back up myself when you criticize my things
  it is because i do not want to hurt your feeling
i'm helpless to tell you everything that i do not satisfy with you

it is all helpless..and i hate when i become helpless...

No comments:

Post a Comment